A little message about candle care.
Please look after your candle it will burn differently to a paraffin/mineral candle.
1. The first burn is really important. Do not put it out until all the wax across the top has melted.
2. Trim the wick to 5mm, this will help get an even burn.
3. Eliminate draughts as this will minimise scent through.
4. To maximise the aromas keep windows & doors closed. This will mean you get the best benefits of the oils too.
5. Top tip would be to light your candle in your chosen space & allow it to burn for half and hour before you can expect to enjoy the aromas.
6. Lastly don't forget to recycle your jar.
7. Never leave a candle unattended.
Blended aromas came about from my own search for scented candles I could burn at home with peace of mind. Frustrated with limited options on the high street, I decided to create my own.
These hand poured candles genuinely come from the heart. I have a fine art background & had worked in the fashion industry for over 10 years before I left to start a family. I love nature & all creatures great and small. The scents are guided by oils that do good.
The candles I make are hand blended, hand poured, made with Soy wax & essential oils. Nothing Else.
As the fragrance of these candles is derived from essential oils, when you burn them you also get the added benefit of aromatherapy.